Friday, December 2, 2011

Showing Robbie around My City

Robbie & I spent three days in Florence, and during this time I showed him around to my favorites places & restaurants. We also made a day-trip to Pisa & Lucca.

I made sure to bring him to:
Gusts Pizza
Salami Verde
and Dante's

Some of my favorite food places :)

Here are some pictures of our time in Tuscany.. 



 We climbed to the top of the Duomo



The stairs we had to climb were pretty brutal, but the ceiling of the dome and the beautiful view made it so worth it. 





We headed to Pisa the next day. There is really NOTHING in the town of Pisa besides the Tower so we didn't spend much time there. We took some embarrassing pictures with the Tower and then went on our merry way :)








After Pisa we took the train for 30 minutes over to Lucca and walked around the city a bit. Although it was getting dark and the city was quiet, it still loved it. I had been to Lucca before (click here for my blog post on Lucca) and I loved it, I knew I wanted to show Robbie this really quaint, beautiful town. Although it was getting dark, he still loved it, AND we ate the most amazing meal there. We went to a restaurant that was recommended in one of the Tuscany books that I have and it was absolutely amazing. We both got different forms of veal, and it was so delicious. Maybe best meal I have had in Italy. We both loved it. I'll always remember showing Robbie around Tuscany and where I've been living for the past 4 months. It was a lot of fun :)


Ciao, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment