Friday, December 2, 2011

LONDON: Fall Break part 2

I absolutely loved the city of London. Despite the gloomy weather, I had such a fun time exploring & shopping. It was nice to hear some English and to be able to have an in-depth conversation with someone, unlike in Italy. It felt like I was back in a familiar country, which was nice after two months of confusion in Italy. It was also nice to have some food-favorites that I have been seriously missing from home (aka Starbucks & Chipotle). 


Here are some pictures of my fabulous 3 day stay in London!

First off: Some pictures of the London Eye. It was on my Bucket List to ride the Eye, which is Europe's tallest Ferris Wheel. The bottom picture is the view of the city from the top of the Eye.
Rainy London & Big Ben.

Westminster Abbey



 Some stereotypical-touristy pictures :)




 My friend Karyssa & I had some "Afternoon Tea" at a restaurant called Fortum & Mason. It was so yummy & the tableware was a really pretty Tiffany blue color :)




Heading to Hogwarts ;)

 We were able to see a show on West End!! Billy Elliot! Such good dancing!

 
 My long lost love... Chipotle tacos :)


London was amazing. It's definitely a city that's on my list of "Must-Come-Back-To"




 Ciao, Erica xo





No comments:

Post a Comment